3D Solar System
– You are in a 3D space with a 3D planet and three suns. These suns give light to the planet.
– The planets in the 3D space can also be used as the camera. They give you a view of the 3D space.
– Zoom-in/out with the mouse.
– By using the menu you can select the view of the planets and also choose a planet to visit. The planets can be zoomed in, zoomed out, rotated around its axis and its orbit.
– You can change camera speed and change camera altitude.
– You can change the light of planets and moons and change the shadow distance.
– For those who like light and shadow: pressing the space bar will lighten up planets and moons, so when you are on a planet with atmosphere it will get darken and you can see better what is going on.
– You can choose the suns at a slower speed (rotate at a lower speed) or with a brighter light.
– You can turn on the atmosphere for planets and moons.
– You can change the sun/planet rotation speed, and add or remove the atmosphere.
– You can choose the planet or moon to move/orbit around its center of mass.
– You can also enable or disable the camera. If you disable the camera you will get a small 3D map on your screen.
– A XSLT stylesheet for CSS3 (with some hints from Flex or AEM if you know what you are doing).
– The XML file to show in a browser
– And the 3D tour as a textfile
3D Solar System Screen Shots:
Rolling 3D planets:
– The world can be zoomed and moved.
– You can rotate the planets.
– You can change the sun and moon rotation speed.
– You can change the atmosphere for planets and moons.
– You can add or remove the atmosphere.
– Change the shadow distance for planets and moons.
– You can change the scale for planet and moons.
– Change the zoom scale for planet and moons.
– If you enable the camera, you can choose whether it is the planet or the moon.
– The world is dark now.
– The moon is rotated around it’s axis and its orbit.
– The moon is not moving.
3D Solar System Activator [Mac/Win]
• The current result of this worlds is nothing special, but we will continue to improve the rendering and physics. At the moment of writing, the graphics can be improved easily to pretty much anything you want.
• It is possible to select any planet or moon for a view. The camera is free to rotate and zoom on the selected object, and also control the speed of the rotating earth and the other planets.
• The engine of the planet is relatively simple and doesn’t require a lot of 3D-hardware.
• Currently there are about 50 planets, each with some clear skies and clouds (as you could guess from the name of the planet). The different cloud sizes and colours can be controlled.
• I will continue to add new planets in the next months.
• Furthermore, you have an orbit option. The planets move to their orbits automatically after you start the scene.
• A more sophisticated model would require a lot of time. The more detailed the model is, the more it takes 3D-cards.
• Zoom is not implemented, but I plan on adding it.
• The current version of the engine has no atmospheric effects or clouds. However, these can be changed by changing the sky image. I will add more clouds in the upcoming updates.
• In order to make the application more user friendly I have implemented auto-rotating objects. I have created some features to control the camera to these objects.
• It is important to mention that the planets and moons are not modelled with the power of 3D-cards. This is not a problem, because if you have a powerful computer you can easily select to see the planet or the moon. The engine produces some flickering when you select a planet or a moon, but it does not render the object.
• There are no models that are saved for later view in the scene.
• You can orbit a planet at any speed. Select the speed, and the planet will move as fast as you set it.
• The planet rotation speed can be limited, to make the planet move slower.
• Orbits can be set to elliptic and hyperbolic.
• The 3D-cards have to do is very simple. They just transform into a 3D-plane. The planet animation has no problem in the 3D-card, but it is a problem for the graphics card.
• The background of the scene can have the same colour, light and shadows as the current light setting. Or,
3D Solar System Torrent (Activation Code)
* A bunch of planets and some big moons orbit around the sun like a Solar System, not just a few close moons like the earth.
* You can zoom in and out and change yaw angles and Orbit speed/distance.
* The view of planets and moons can be manually selected.
* Option ‘On’ in the options allows the camera to automatically change yaw angles and Orbit speed/distance according to the speeds of the objects.
* Option ‘Atmosphere’ allows you to view the atmosphere of the objects.
* You can manually select view of planets and moons and the camera takes you there.
* Click on the object or surface to see it (low res) at usual close-up and to see a more detailed view (higher res).
* You can select a snapshot of a specific time when the system should be at a specific position of the system.
* You can change the view of the system by panning and zooming.
* Camera view is free-rotating and in free-rotating your position is centered on a planet or moon (if it has none, it is centered on the sun). You can change the yaw angle when the planet/moon is ‘up’ to be directed at the horizon. This is not exact, but good enough to get an overview.
* You can zoom in/out and pan the view.
* Objects rotate with a single object rotation.
A small solar system with 3 objects – Sun, Mercury and Venus, including one small asteroid.
This is a small solar system that is not very crowded. The objects are not orbiting each other, because that would cause them to deviate too much.
3D Solar System Requirements:
* 3D-card gfx hardware (64 MB, 1024xbit color)
* 1 GHZ CPU
* 256 MB RAM
* 170 MB free harddisk space
3D Solar System Description:
A real 3D solar system with all the planets and some moons orbit the sun. If you have a very fast computer – set ‘True Worlds’-option ‘On’, and you will not be disappointed.
Users can manually select view of planet or moon and the camera takes you there. It includes options like ‘Freeze All’, ‘Height of view’, ‘Orbit speed / Distance’, ‘Light and Shadow on/off’, ‘Atmosphere on/off’, ‘R
What’s New in the?
The sky is our only friend, but what is outside of the window can be reached by your computer too.
With the 3D Solar System it is easy for any beginner or intermediate user to explore the whole solar system using the full 3D experience for free. If you want to explore the unknown, you are welcome to use our advanced features. You are not alone in the solar system, please share your experience with us.
…shuttle to a friend or family member
• Drag and Drop any of the files you
want to share between the ‘Collection’
and the ‘Photos/videos folder’
• You can share photo albums using the
• Display quality is a great big HD video
7.2, 1920 x 1080 resolution and 100
frames per second!
As the name suggests you can transfer your photos to your phone or
computer to be displayed there
• Use the Pano feature and store your panos in the
• Many different formats are supported, and you can
choose the format that best matches your needs from a
• The uploaded photos and videos are saved in the
• In-app transfers require Google+
• You can now back up your collection without
affecting the existing ones
• All sorts of other improvements and
• New features are added regularly, so stay tuned to
what’s new in this version!
Before you use this app we are fully committed to
providing you with the best experience possible
3D PhotoPipe is a video converter and video editor. PhotoPipe is more than just a video converter that you can use with your Android phone. It is a whole package of media processing, converting, editing and transferring software that you can use to capture and transfer your photos and videos to your phone. The video editor can convert your videos into MP4, MOV, AVI, MP3, M4A and more. The supported video formats include MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, MJPG, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, QuickTime, FLV, MJPEG, M4V, and many more, with more supported coming soon.
PhotoPipe offers simple controls and an easy to use interface. To transfer your photos
System Requirements For 3D Solar System:
Requires the Windows 7 and or later.
Notepad++ x64 Patch 10 (After they stop patching a few versions of Notepad++ and don’t even bother with patches anymore).
You can download the x64 patch from
Update (3/1/2015): Notepad++ now requires Windows 7 or later. Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported. For Windows 8, Win7, and previous Windows operating